Last Updated November, 3 2017
BY USING WISGR, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THIS LEGAL CONTRACT.
1. Use of the Service. Subject to your agreement to and continuing compliance with this Agreement, you may use the Service solely for your own non-commercial entertainment purposes by accessing it with mobile device, or for certain features, a web browser. You may not use the Service for any other purpose, or using any other method.
3. Suspension/Cancelation. GUKLABS MAY SUSPEND, TERMINATE OR MODIFY YOUR ACCESS TO THE SERVICE AT ANY TIME FOR ANY REASON OR NO REASON, WITH OR WITHOUT NOTICE TO YOU. You may cancel your access to the Service at any time by following the instructions on the GUKLABS website at www..net. In the event that you do not maintain a WISGR account in good standing, your access to the Service will be suspended until you restore that account to good standing. GUKLABS may stop offering and/or supporting the Service at any time.
6. Ownership. The Service and the clients used to access it are copyrighted works owned by GUKLABS and its licensors, and GUKLABS reserves all rights therein.
7. Restrictions and Conditions of Use. You agree that you will not (i) violate any applicable law or regulation in connection with your use of the Service; (ii) connect to or use the Service for any commercial purpose, or in any way not expressly permitted by this Agreement; (iii) obtain or attempt to obtain any information from or through the Service using any method or program not expressly authorized by GUKLABS; (iv) intercept, examine or otherwise observe any proprietary communications protocol used by the Service, whether through the use of a network analyzer, packet sniffer or other device; (v) facilitate, create or maintain any unauthorized connection to the Service, including any connection using programs or tools not expressly approved by GUKLABS; (vi) disrupt or assist in the disruption of any computer or network resource used to support the Service; (vii) attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Service, Accounts registered to other players, or the computer systems or network resources connected to or used by the Service.
8. Monitoring and Disclosure. We may monitor and/or record your interactions with the Service, and you hereby provide your irrevocable consent to such monitoring and recording. WE RESERVE THE RIGHT, AT ALL TIMES AND IN OUR SOLE DISCRETION, TO DISCLOSE INFORMATION ABOUT YOU AND YOUR INTERACTIONS WITH THE SERVICE (a) to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request; (b) to enforce the terms of this or any other agreement or WISGR policy; (c) to protect our legal rights and remedies; (d) where we feel someone’s health or safety may be threatened; or (e) to report a crime or other offensive behavior.